Saturday, February 28, 2015

The Grand Finale

I always knew that when I became a teacher technology would be a part of my classroom. But now I know of many more tools that I can use and that makes me even more excited to get my career started! I now know how to create games on the SMART board and ways to have students collaborate with each other! As I continue my education and even when I begin my teaching career, I will continue to look for new technologies to use in my classroom to help my students achieve. My philosophy will be realized in my classroom by my attitude. As I am writing this blog, I feel as if I am glowing..that is how excited I am! I believe that as a teacher my motivations and everything else that pushes me to become a teacher will be shown by my actions and even the glow on my face!!














No comments:

Post a Comment