Saturday, February 7, 2015

Assistive Technology


Assistive Technology is imperative when conducting a classroom. Some children may not be able to comprehend a lesson by being lectured, but they may learn by seeing examples on technology. If I notice that after a few lessons, a student is still not comprehending what I am trying to tech I will try to find something online to help them better understand. 

Different Strokes for Different Folks

For example, one day I begin teaching my students about multiplication. Many students are comprehending what I am teaching, but there is a small group who cannot grasp the concept on day 2. At this time, I can pull them over to the side and let them work together with computers to play games and see if that helps them to understand the concept better.

No comments:

Post a Comment